On April 23rd was held another GAME IT partners workshop. The research teams of the partners’ organizations gathered to reflect on the results of the conducted country studies and to finalize the first project’s Intellectual Output.
The Curricula for the training course “Mobility Preparation Training for Disadvantaged Learners” was tailored as to the stakeholders’ needs analysis. The course will be with a total workload of 35 study hours and will incorporate 5 key training modules:
- Preparation for travelling abroad and intercultural communication
- Preparation for teamwork in multicultural environment
- Preparation for training placement in a multicultural environment
- Preparation for participation in structured training activities in a multicultural environment
- Specialized language preparation in the area of tourism and hospitality
- It will be available in English, Bulgarian, Greek, Slovenian and Turkish language in June 2021.
Our next step is to start developing the gamified training contents that will be delivered through an online platform.
To keep up to date, like and follow us on Facebook. Stay tuned!